What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boxdgm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you just say SPRING already ?!! ^^^
Here in MN as soon as the 1st 40 degree day hits it feels like spring. Yesterday got into the 50's so it was perfect weather to get outside and tinker.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rode out to the national seashore, loaded up with a few friends. Nice little road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hydroboost!!!!! If you've been on the fence about it, just do it. The hole you have to drill is already dimbled so there is no guess work. If it wasn't for the stupid brake pedal bolt, I'd been done in about an hour and a half.

hydro-dimple.jpg

Jay_320

Reaction score
Over the weekend ordered and bought: 3/5 kit with a arms, 04 Sierra grill, cowl hood, 07 calipers rotors and eyeing a set of Ltd headrest with y-pipe on Craigslist.... can't wait for spring to get here!

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped my jump seat for a factory console! Got it from the junk yard for 70 bucks!! Best price I have seen on a console in a while. Everyone on Craigslist wants 150 for a beat up one and 200+

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped my jump seat for a factory console! Got it from the junk yard for 70 bucks!! Best price I have seen on a console in a while. Everyone on Craigslist wants 150 for a beat up one and 200+

Are you looking to sell your jumpseat? Pm me

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my replacement driver's seat bottom cover in the mail yesterday from Richmond Auto Upholstery and installed it. My first time doing it-not too bad-and my seat wasn't in the worst shape but that tear in the side was diving my nuts :crazy:....

Seat1.JPG Seat2.JPG Seat4.JPG

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gear oil change in the front differential and transfer case. Trans servo mod completed and Airaid cai installed. Another good day in the garage. Very happy with the intake and servo mod. Noticible improvements but not harsh shifting nor too loud at WOT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayHow