What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great chip...

Trick28, I have washed my truck every other day for the past 2 weeks, due to all the dang snow we have been getting.
It looks great for about 10 minutes till I have to drive it down the street....

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
lol ugh to hell with that. It wore me out washing this thing today.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Did some inner fender trimming/ Lower Airdam trimming and ordered Supermaxx 1.5" Spacers from Summit.

Cant wait for the spacers so I can get rid of the Cali lean look. LOL

Like this truck! LOL
img1412i.jpg

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wired up my front overhead console map lights to turn on when the doors open with the rest of lights, so much more light now!! If anyone else has an older yukon/tahoe with the same problem as mine, you can run one wire to both lights, all you need is a diode for each light and your set, otherwise when ever you turn on either light with their switches it will turn on all the interior lights!!

Attachments

• DSC07068.jpg
    DSC07068.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC07073.jpg
    DSC07073.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 23

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed adhesive left from taking off my window vent shades, detailed the inside and the engine bay and finally cleaned inside the wheel wells.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love Texas. 70 and sunny.. Cleaned up the inside and put a JL W6 12". (trying it out)

I do love Texas! I've been all over her. ;) My brother used to live in Austin, San An river walk is the shit, I like grimey ass Juarez for some reason and the star on the side of the mountain is almost as cool as the ability to carry weapons openly. Very Nice!

What did R. Lee Emery say about Texas though (in Full Metal Jacket)? (LMFAO!)

Check it:
DuelingDustDevils.gif

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF.. where was that taken at? Its a mini.. lol... and cant answer your question.. I havent seen that movie in forever. dont remember. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells