What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
almost like a dark cherry color sort of. cool

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's crazy though, is that they're totally black. Period.......Unitl you see them JUST RIGHT, then BOOM! they go nuts. Then it's gone again. Back to Black. Do you have any idea how many f-ing pictures I had to take, just to get it to show in the pic? LOL! I'm really happy with them though!

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
walked out of the house looked at denali in the driveway (dirty as hell) turned around and went back inside. too lazy to wash truck today

I don't know why but that was funny as hell to me. Removed window vent shades, need to clean off adhesive....going outside to do that now.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats ****! chip did you painted those?
cause thats what im doing now painting the yuk hell yeah im so damn glad we got some decent weather here in GA. will post pics later

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's crazy though, is that they're totally black. Period.......Unitl you see them JUST RIGHT, then BOOM! they go nuts. Then it's gone again. Back to Black. Do you have any idea how many f-ing pictures I had to take, just to get it to show in the pic? LOL! I'm really happy with them though!

I kind of thought that b/c of the flake, b/c usually w/ flake takes the light to reflect them in order to show. Then again i thought you just were good at shooting pics. lol. Im starting to like it. daytime pics. lol.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Chip, your not actually going to step on those are you?
I wouldn't, i'd be afraid of ruining them....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got the burb washed today. It's been so snowy recently this is the first time in 3 weeks it's been washed and I feel MUCH better now!! It'll get dirty again starting Monday when it starts snowing again but at least it'll be "new" dirt....

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats ****! chip did you painted those?
cause thats what im doing now painting the yuk hell yeah im so damn glad we got some decent weather here in GA. will post pics later

Yes Sir I did. Thank you! What are you painting? (It's fun, isn't it?)

I kind of thought that b/c of the flake, b/c usually w/ flake takes the light to reflect them in order to show. Then again i thought you just were good at shooting pics. lol. Im starting to like it. daytime pics. lol.

It all depends on how you lay the flake down. When I did just the flake (in clear) over the black, you could see them 100% of the time. It's really an art form. You can make anything appear the way you want it too. My knowledge on the subject is limited, but if you can dream it, you can do it (with paint).

Here is how they look right now (in the daylight):

RunningBoards12.gif

RunningBoards11.gif

Hey Chip, your not actually going to step on those are you?
I wouldn't, i'd be afraid of ruining them....

LOL! Sure, why not? The sad truth is that everything in life is made to be destroyed, so why not have some fun with 'em?

Actually though, the funny thing is, I don't actually step on them. I only got them for my girl, my boys (Son and nephews) and for the look of them. I'm 6 foot, so I don't even get to use 'em! Sweet Irony!

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
It was around 65 and sunny here today so i got the Denali out and gave it a much needed bath. Then pulled it back in the garage lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells