What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did some more prep work to my HD hood. Hope to paint and install it by the weekend.

Off topics anyone know how much are Esky roof racks going for? I have an extra one I'd like to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Esky racks are going from $175 to $250 shipped. I paid $170 shipped for mine from a forum member.

Patriot17763

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c8327679fa15c409d9e9a25eead88e60.jpg
77a8bbac006499bead7f2536f56099a9.jpg

Installed my depo headlights today. Nice cheap upgrade. Brings the front end together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
osiris94ej said:
Replaced the air mix door actuator today. After a whole summer of random a/c to heat on driver side. Paid $230 for a acdelco actuator after trying the Napa (Dorman) and it failed after calibration. The heat wouldn't switch all the way open when commanded.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Can you tell me which actuator it was and how you replaced it? My front air only blows cold.

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me which actuator it was and how you replaced it? My front air only blows cold.
It is call an air mix door actuator. Depending on which climate control you have the actuator is different. Mine has the automatic(the one with the 2 knobs and display) and there is the manual(has the 2 sliders).

The actuator is under the hvac cover on passenger side, almost behind the console if yours has one. Has two 5.5mm bolts holding it in. Just unplug the actuator, pull the bolts out and pull it straight down. The service manual (alldata) says to pull the console. It can be done without though. The system will require calibration with either a scan tool or you can calibrate it by leaving the battery disconnected until you have it back together. Start car and turn on the climate control, DO NOT touch any controls except for turning on the unit. It will cycle through all the settings and relearn the door positions. After about 30-45 seconds it should be learned and ready to go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it to GA to visit my brother for Labor Day weekend. Still trying to talk him into doing a little work to his Suburban... No luck so far!

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin