What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the 6 year old AC Delco air filter for a Airaid SynthaMax, overall the truck was well cared for was shocked it was that old

387fd07134caeffe618a47d6165b6227.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Notice any difference?

I've done the same thing including the "swiss cheese mod" which actually has evolved to be the "cut a large hole on the dirty side mod." I noticed a slight difference, but not huge. Worth the small amount of $ I spent anyways. Maybe a small uptick in the mpg department.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Notice any difference?

I've done the same thing including the "swiss cheese mod" which actually has evolved to be the "cut a large hole on the dirty side mod." I noticed a slight difference, but not huge. Worth the small amount of $ I spent anyways. Maybe a small uptick in the mpg department.

Well being as the old filter was 6 years old and shot I got a lil mpg gain, if the old filter was in better shape id have a better idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
It's 11:20 PM here... I just went back form the garage. I've replaced my old faded parking assembly by new ones from Rockauto. I took the cheapest ones. They are made in Taiwan, are written export on it, and the shape for the bulb socket doesn't fit with mine although it's still easy to put them in place.

I've then put some LED bulb inside and at the rear. I used 3156-CW18-T cool white for the rear backup light. Would fit also in the turn signal but only have 2. Next time may be.

I've got a question.
When i look at the parking light assembly, I see three spots. The orange on the right, the middle one and the center one. (the picture below shows the driver side assembly.
12-5100-01_1.jpg

On the right i see the side marker case in orange.
The middle housing is for the front turn signal right ?
The center housing is for the parking lamps.

The fact is I have a three wires socket that goes into the center housing. The bulb that is in it is a 3157. I though it was a mistake since this housing only has one feature. I placed in the socket a 3156 bulb. It doesn't work. It doesn't lit up. This mean I use a dual bulb for only one feature.

Does this has a dual feature in your country ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayRay86