What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes and it'll be faster because I'll know know how to do it and won't need to refer back to videos. Now instead of just getting new upper control arms or just ball joints I have to get an oil pan too. Where is a good place to get one?

@Pachanga02

Good to see you back on. Been a while. You make it down to Florida this summer?

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tabs did you use? I've been thinking of adding some peripheral lighting on my NFab Bumber
My tube mount light tabs came in the mail so I painted them with the same semigloss black enamel as my new bumper and cleaned up my LED fogs and mounted them in the new bumper. I missed them badly the last few weeks so I'm glad they're back on the rig. I need to find a clean solution for my front license plate. I'm thinking of putting it on the roof rack honestly.

jSNMxRH.jpg

Sent from my Note 5

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your front end is looking mean man. What about putting it just under the winch?
I thought about it but I'd probably end up bashing it on rocks and losing it. Im gonna have a skid plate fabricated that goes from the winch plate down to the frame to cover up that big gap that exposes the pitman arm and steering assembly and stuff so maybe I can get away with putting it on the skid plate. I don't know the legal details dictating front license plate placement in CA. I have to re register the vehicle since it was totaled so I was thinking about getting those sexy new black and yellow Cali plates to match my bumpers. I kinda hate it in the bumper right now so I think I'll put it on the rack instead.

Sent from my Note 5

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tabs did you use? I've been thinking of adding some peripheral lighting on my NFab Bumber
I bought them from a Chinese company who I buy lighting from. Their products are usually super great but I wasn't particularly impressed with these lighting tabs. But they were only $8 a pair. Shipping from China direct is expensive so 3 pairs and shipping and PayPal fees it was $50. Still a pretty good deal

Sent from my Note 5

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the dealer to have them diagnose why my driver seat wasn't working. After it taking all day, they told me one of the connectors had burnt. They cleaned it for me so at least it would move again. Also hit me with a $652 job to replace the connectors! I said no and bought them for $110 on Amazon Prime.

06LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
...I don't know the legal details dictating front license plate placement in CA. I have to re register the vehicle since it was totaled so I was thinking about getting those sexy new black and yellow Cali plates to match my bumpers. I kinda hate it in the bumper right now so I think I'll put it on the rack instead.

Sent from my Note 5

Its been a long time, but I thought CA law said that if no front license plate mounting points were present, you didn't need to have it on there. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me if you get pulled over! ;)

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been a long time, but I thought CA law said that if no front license plate mounting points were present, you didn't need to have it on there. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me if you get pulled over! ;)

Awesome thanks!!!

Edit: shit
DYyksyr.png

Sent from my Note 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO