What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Collado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Making that same drive soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take breaks often, Kansas is boring and nothing to look at. once you get to Virginia is a pretty sweet drive .take the toll road its like 10 bucks ,but its a nice downhill drive . I had a dead line to get here so i kinda rushed but .im taking my time and taking more picture on my way back to co.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take breaks often, Kansas is boring and nothing to look at. once you get to Virginia is a pretty sweet drive .take the toll road its like 10 bucks ,but its a nice downhill drive . I had a dead line to get here so i kinda rushed but .im taking my time and taking more picture on my way back to co.
They have a shit ton of Dairy Queens in KS. My brother and I took a roadie a few years back and couldn't believe that DQ is the main attraction in most of the little po' dunk towns.

swampfoxjr

Reaction score
They have a shit ton of Dairy Queens in KS. My brother and I took a roadie a few years back and couldn't believe that DQ is the main attraction in most of the little po' dunk towns.

I drove from nc to co last Christmas, box truck n trailer towing my wife's camry , West Virginia was nerve racking with the wife behind the wheel, n yes Kansas is highway, field, mcdonalds, gas station, dq, n it repeats

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently did this also about a month ago and my noise has come back. Was the bearing in the new shaft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Brian, if your talking about my post regarding the replacement of the intermediary steering shaft, I replaced both the shaft and bearing. They came as separate parts but I figured I'd do both at the same time.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Any pics of the job. I have to do mine. I have the power petals. I have done it on the none power petals and it wasn't that bad of a job.

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Past couple weeks:

Replaced the idler pulley, no more belt squeak.

Re-soldered my resisters in my instrument cluster so PRND321 now illuminates.

Replaced left/right front parking and headlight assemblies (factory look)

New Fog assemblies.

New LED Taillights (ebay)
s-l500.jpg

Snapped a bolt while removing the bad A/C belt tensioner, no way to drill that bolt out since the Idler Arm mount is in the way. I ordered a NOS A/C compressor bracket. Now I need to remove the compressor to replace the bracket with the broken bolt.

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped an 01 z71 roofrack on to my 01 lt gotta say it looks awesome love those racks

Any pictures of this? I'd be interested in seeing how it looks. I've kind of been wanting to do the same thing on my 'Burb.

It was a straight bolt-on? The holes for the Z71 rack were the same as the ones for your LT?

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of this? I'd be interested in seeing how it looks. I've kind of been wanting to do the same thing on my 'Burb.

It was a straight bolt-on? The holes for the Z71 rack were the same as the ones for your LT?
8b50306c33adb4673bd681b59b68d7d7.jpg

Yes it bolts right on. There's some on eBay complete.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8b50306c33adb4673bd681b59b68d7d7.jpg

Yes it bolts right on. There's some on eBay complete.

All the different roof racks bolt on to the same mounting holes, just have to be from the same wheelbase, I believe. Tahoe / Denali/ Z71/ Escalade all interchange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts