What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
Tie rods, Pitman arm, idler arm, idler arm bracket.

I was planning on doing the axle seal tomorrow and an alignment Sunday but man oh man the toe is way out. The old "counting threads" trick doesn't work all too well when they're different length parts. Alignment is getting done tomorrow

Just got back from the alignment.. MAN these ball joints are stiff. I hope they loosen up sooner rather than later

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
On my company trip to Port Aransas, Texas so I took the opportunity to take some photos! Not to bad for an IPhone.
acdcae883eb694bdd0df288c2513f49d.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't know you had a denali bumper too. Looks good. Can't wait till I get mine finished up and painted. Still need to paint the esky vents and esky rack too. Was also gonna paint my flares too, I swear I'm not a copy cat lol.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't know you had a denali bumper too. Looks good. Can't wait till I get mine finished up and painted. Still need to paint the esky vents and esky rack too. Was also gonna paint my flares too, I swear I'm not a copy cat lol.
It's cool man I bought it built so I understand. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's cool man I bought it built so I understand. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts