What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ut oh what happen?

My friend was over and she parked her damn car in the middle of the drive way and there was a snowbank on the side so i pulled to the sside more when i was backing down the driveway and bam. I'm geetin a wjole new rear quarter pannel, tail lights, fuel door, and bumper cover. She need two new doors, a front fender, rear quarter pannel, and rear tail light and bumper...lol. I guess i was backin down a little quick. ****** hondas are like tinfoil. I got quoted $3500 for mine...I got a friend that might now a guy though...

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put it this way, the honda needs a new front passenger side fender, both passenger side doors, rear quarter panel and bumper cover.:emotions122:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend was over and she parked her damn car in the middle of the drive way and there was a snowbank on the side so i pulled to the sside more when i was backing down the driveway and bam. I'm geetin a wjole new rear quarter pannel, tail lights, fuel door, and bumper cover. She need two new doors, a front fender, rear quarter pannel, and rear tail light and bumper...lol. I guess i was backin down a little quick. ****** hondas are like tinfoil. I got quoted $3500 for mine...I got a friend that might now a guy though...

With all the damage that's there I was actually expecting the quote to be higher than that especially if you're going to need a completely new quarter. Now I'm curious how much it'll cost to fix that Honda. Did you snap pics of it??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigrod1965

Latest posts