What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't do it today, but recently enough and I got pics.

Auxiliary reverse/utility lights done with cheap $24 dollar AutoZone fog lights.

Make them switchable so I can let the tailgaters know I'm not playing around. :mad3:

Car Off
photo2.gif

Car On
photo1.gif

Love it!

I just bought my first Tahoe last friday!!! a 2001 w/ 111540 miles and its awesome!! and today I put on new wiper blades on the front! YES!!! but cant figure how to change the rear!!! DAMNIT!!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping that the weathermen are gonna be right about the mini snow storm we are suppose to get tonight so I can get sideways in the denali!! I love driving it in the snow!!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping that the weathermen are gonna be right about the mini snow storm we are suppose to get tonight so I can get sideways in the denali!! I love driving it in the snow!!

Man, I am hating you right now! I used to love to tear it up in the snow! Have fun! Be safe. POST PICS!!!!!

Removed my Z71 roof rack and got her detailed.

Before:

6ceee979.gif

After:

bbec1c4a.gif

You know, I finally noticed one of these racks in traffic for the first time the other day.......and I love 'em, but I also hate them. I can't put my finger on it, but it's like it was made "almost perfect". I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but in your case, I think your truck looks 10 times better w/o it, so that's a win for you as far as I'm concerned.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
My friend was over and she parked her damn car in the middle of the drive way and there was a snowbank on the side so i pulled to the sside more when i was backing down the driveway and bam. I'm geetin a wjole new rear quarter pannel, tail lights, fuel door, and bumper cover. She need two new doors, a front fender, rear quarter pannel, and rear tail light and bumper...lol. I guess i was backin down a little quick. ****** hondas are like tinfoil. I got quoted $3500 for mine...I got a friend that might now a guy though...

Arent all *** mobiles :rice::happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards