What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rims cory. Let me know how you keep them clean. I'm having trouble keeping the chrome part clean. It seems no matter what there seems to me what looks like water marks left. I'm to the point where i want to use steelwool lol

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the Yukon yesterday. Wish it was warm here in Illinois so i could detail her. Wheesl need a good polishing too.

Cory, bro your truck is ssssiiiiiccckkkkk!! Did you paint the crome on the front bumper?

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
debadged and also pulled off the rear 1/4 moulding

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Had my wiper fluid leak fixed.

Two strange things happened afterward, which I can't figure out. I'll preface by saying they had to disconnect the battery for the wiper fluid fix....

1. My non-functional for about 6 months electric side mirrors magically work again.

2. My headlights did not work. At all. About halfway home, they randomly did again. WTF???

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my avhp4300dvd an reverse camera installed with steering wheel adapter will post pics tomorrow

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was getting crap radio reception with my antenna laying along the fender so I just removed it & installed a 10ga wire with ring terminal connection on the base. Ran the wire up through the door weatherstrip. 100x better reception...

Cameron

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was getting crap radio reception with my antenna laying along the fender so I just removed it & installed a 10ga wire with ring terminal connection on the base. Ran the wire up through the door weatherstrip. 100x better reception...

Cameron

I might do this one. As long as it works as good as the stock antenna i'm game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts