What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Topped off the tank tonight in preparation for driving to Indianapolis tomorrow....

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt-- looks good. with the new setup.

I finally got done installing 2nd battery w/ isolator.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Took some pics with new setup I'm runnin
35842ba0.gif
0651e634.gif

Looks good!!!!

As for me, I washed and waxed the Tahoe as well as took a Maguire's Power-ball to the rims and looks 1K times better :)

Also had here finely detailed inside and out. She definitely shines like a summers day

Batteries dead in my Camera and will post pics tomorrow. My LED Tail-Lights should be here tomorrow as well.

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swapped out the LED fog light bulbs for PIAA Xtreme White, 4000k halogens. The 9W LEDs weren't cutting it at all, couldn't even see the light from inside the cabin. Hopefully, the PIAAs are better, just wish the light was really white or blue/white, you can still see the yellow in them.

So now I have HID lows, Halogen highs, LED DLRs, and Halogen fogs.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swapped out the LED fog light bulbs for PIAA Xtreme White, 4000k halogens. The 9W LEDs weren't cutting it at all, couldn't even see the light from inside the cabin. Hopefully, the PIAAs are better, just wish the light was really white or blue/white, you can still see the yellow in them.

So now I have HID lows, Halogen highs, LED DLRs, and Halogen fogs.

You really should get a set of HID's for your fogs, you will notice them for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts