What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally changed my stupid spark plugs. damned if that one plug in the back aint a bugger. found the easy way though. through the wheel well. go figure.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a resonator delete off my car and got my Volant Super Tips welded on yesterday. It sounded throatier, meaner, and overall BETTER.

Today was a good day. I picked up my fresh NNBS esky mirrors freshly painted full Summit White with the chrome lowers (never seen a summit white esky so it's semi-unique). Then I got a nice little package in the mail: An Airaid MIT (modular intake tube)! A friend and I took out the stock tube and installed it onto the stock MAF/Air Filter box. When I accelerate, I can hear the air flowing under the hood and it definitely adds a little extra "umph" to the stock exhaust system (with the help of my new volant tip). Wednesday my Magnaflow 12589 5x11x22 muffler comes in the mail so that should be a nice new factor in the equation. Also next week, the second half of my CAI intake system comes in, the matching Airaid performance cone air filter with the heat shield. By the end of next week, I'll hopefully be ready for a custom tune!!!

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed Fuel Tank Pressure sensor as well as the Purge valve seloniod ow whatever its called.. No more check engine codes :)

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut part of my inner fender well where my tire would rub a little bit and make a stupid noise when i backed up and turned the wheel to the left. And also retorqued all of my lug nuts.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed her up and now getting ready to vacuum and shampoo the carpet!

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got the new tires this morning....finally. worth the wait.305/35/24's-637$ now i dont pull to the right anymore(lol). no morere rough ride(before 315/30/24's)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, she's all cleaned up inside and out and ready to get dirty again. With 2 boys (4 yrs and 20 months) I'm sure it'll be a matter of seconds!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yukoniskillingme