What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off my bug guard to be painted. Cleaned it up..... got it dirty on the way home though. Installed some locks on the wheels.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Puddle light Mod

Greetings Everyone!

Today I did a puddle light mod on my 01 Denali XL. I swapped out stock bulbs with some LED SMD Festoons, then re-wired them to stay on with parking lights as well as blink with blinkers. I'm sure it's illegal but if I get pulled over I guess I can come up with some kind of excuse =) Or just clip a wire to make him leave me alone.

If you need info on how to do it just send me a pm!

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

put a billet grille in, tow hooks were a *****

Hey I just put a lower billet grille in mine a few days ago. Did you have to remove the bumper to take the hooks out? I actually just unbolted mine then wedged them further in the frame so they are behind the grille. I only did this because I didn't feel like removing the bumper lol.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave her a well deserved cleaning, Also had my kids lend a hand with the wheels!!

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just cleaned off the spots that got bombed with bird shit today

bsul92

Reaction score
Reverse LED Lights. (look yellow now but in life they look like 6000k hids)
image4.jpg

BlueLED Floor Lights. (excuse the mess =P)
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts