What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded my KMC slide 24s for GM CK916 22s.
a6890e6c-a772-6c26.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did nothing to but Burb today but I did replace the water pump in my Grandma's Caprice :shrug:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Traded my KMC slide 24s for GM CK916 22s.
a6890e6c-a772-6c26.jpg

Those are looking great!!! :waytogo:

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yuk hit 100k on friday, so i did plugs,wires,front and rear differential fluid change, and oil change. Busy Saturday morning. I dont know why everyone is saying the passenger rear plug was hard to do. Easy for me i just used a universal joint extension. The hard one was the driver side plug 1 for me. That was the only plug wire that got tore off. Glad im done, now Im gonna go watch a hockey game and drink a ton of beer!!!!!:hands:

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yuk hit 100k on friday, so i did plugs,wires,front and rear differential fluid change, and oil change. Busy Saturday morning. I dont know why everyone is saying the passenger rear plug was hard to do. Easy for me i just used a universal joint extension. The hard one was the driver side plug 1 for me. That was the only plug wire that got tore off. Glad im done, now Im gonna go watch a hockey game and drink a ton of beer!!!!!:hands:

Well done and well deserved enjoy. :cheers:

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the process of color matching the denali grille shell. Leaving the insert chrome for now and see how it looks =) Will post pics on the Exterior Forum when completed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells