What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fillerdust

Reaction score
Dorman. I had to get them at oriellys today as I gotta have this pig get me to work tomorrow. Are they crap? The snapped together ok and no leaks.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there something I should know because I have to order new hoses and connectors while I'm at it lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dorman ones suck honestly

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dorman. I had to get them at oriellys today as I gotta have this pig get me to work tomorrow. Are they crap? The snapped together ok and no leaks.

I've heard nothing but bad about the Dorman ones the usually end up leaking

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Can you make the one from your original hood work? I know on the hd Hood liner there's a cutout for the underhood light, but what else makes it different from ours?

The under hood liners are completely different. But there is a chance I maybe able to make the taho one work on the HD hood. When I get it back I will definitely try

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I think we'll both have to make do, I was just looking at that and they look close enough to be made to work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adtd51