What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they pulled all of that, but the rubber floormats are cool. There is some leftover wiring, however. The guy also gave us a new cup holder area to replace the one the fire department removed for their radios and stuff.
View attachment 83113 View attachment 83114

That interior is emaculat! The steering column cover isn't snapped shut on the right side though but that's just me knit pickin because it looks flawless. Seriously, nice score.

jaywoo65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted. 20% tint, which isn't quite, uh hmmm, legal in the state of Arkansas.

medium800.jpg

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Started the day trying to install the ancient Kenwood DD I got for free from a buddy. Turns out it was fried so back in the OEM went. Moved onto my wet drivers floor board. Started checking the sunroof drains and sure enough they were clogged. Got them cleaned out and working, hopefully no more wet floors.

Then I cut down my rear bump stops more than an inch. Was going to do the free travel mod but decided to try this first. Rides soooo much better now. Also hacked off my tailpipe far enough to not be seen and painted what was left black. Then washed/clayed/sealed the entire truck. Also pulled the drivers seat out and pulled the carpet/jute up and put a fan there to run all night to dry it out.

Spent almost 12 hrs on the truck today, I'm beat lolf7f206deb3b0afc3a8c2e2c897f33284.jpg1d89ea1683c3b427c4c3bef2d76c7d53.jpga0261fb8ec8a4d5dcc8dff7dc6e8ad66.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm swapping the Esky interior into the Hoe...started out with the dash, it was a perfect fit...next I'm going to swap the leather power/heated seats for the manual cloth seats.

I know I'm going to have to run wire for the power seats but would anyone happen to have a schematic for an '02 Esky to make life easier when it comes time to figuring out which wires does what in the seat harness?

ESCHOE1.jpg

ESCAHOE4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts