What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed the leaky intake gaskets, new plugs

Did you tear it down and remove manifold to fix it?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Just installed my re-built gauge cluster....

5611497998_a26b0df1c3_z.jpg

Damn that looks badass, one of the cleanest clusters i have seen. Adding it to my list for sure

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked to see if ive got a vaccuum leak. cant find so ill have to hunt some more for it tomorrow

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Gave the truck a bath, the first of the spring. Now it'll probably snow or rain tonight. She cleans up nicely!

777af52d.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the 77 out for a spin with my kids :) my 21 month old literally through his cookie down to get out of his seat when I asked if he wanted to go for a ride :lol: he was a tad bit excited :) stuff like that reassures me that I'll never part with that truck!! :D

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Took the 77 out for a spin with my kids :) my 21 month old literally through his cookie down to get out of his seat when I asked if he wanted to go for a ride :lol: he was a tad bit excited :) stuff like that reassures me that I'll never part with that truck!! :D

I remember being excited to ride in my dad's old 95 ex cab Silverado.
Truck was BAD! Had a LS1 and a 6 speed. I was 8 when he had it. He drove it like it should have been, that's for sure!

NewYukonOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I learned how to make a crappy signature to put my only pic of my new baby into. 2 months and counting before I can put my head under the hood and check her out!

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
ran it through some huge mud puddles today just for fun....ill clean her up nice next week if and when the rain clears
just realized v
(400th post :D)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts