What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
lol. I was on my way to Long John Silvers. Minding my buisness not driving like a hardass just crusing with the windows down. Some 03-06 Chevy 1500 pulled up beside me and started reving his shit, so I let him have it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered some G4 led tails for the burb!! Hopefully will be here in a few days :rocking: will post up pics of the install :)

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
lol. I was on my way to Long John Silvers. Minding my buisness not driving like a hardass just crusing with the windows down. Some 03-06 Chevy 1500 pulled up beside me and started reving his shit, so I let him have it.

Dear God I wish we had a local Long John Silvers. :imo:

Nice job on the win bro!

NewYukonOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dear God I wish we had a local Long John Silvers. :imo:

Nice job on the win bro!

You don't even know. Living in Japan for three years and now Germany for what will be three years...any fast food that isn't foreign would be awesome!

I'm not a LJS fan....but boy would I eat it up right about now just because!

And to stick to the thread, fixed third brake light (LED) on backside on 'kon. Well I paid for it at least, wife took it in.

Suppose this would be much cheaper if I was co-located with the vehicle...

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
My Love Child is in the Body Shop after She got attacked By this Agrissive ass Pole. lol My other half has the 08 so I have a Silvrado from Enterprise and its a Big Red 4X4 so its going get broke. :) I sm Bored. last weekend I unstalled New 300K 35 Watt HIDs for the Fogs on the 08 Thank You DDM.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted Roof Rack today, debating about esky rack.

IMAG0172.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: Looks awful good shaved off!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member