What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^That looks pretty dark. I hope they can see you when you apply the brakes...

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed n spray waxed and dynamated the barn doors.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed an 8" sub back in the rear driver's side quarter panel. pain in the ass running the rcas and turn on wire. but it's all back together and working good

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow going in this morning

THOLL223

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did the 4 Hi mod yesterday and changed out the brake controller, ******* who had my Burb before me decide to run the wiring all up in and around other wires under the steering wheel, finally had to cut off the connector.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow going in this morning

With that stupid resonator on there it didn't make much difference in noise but I'm hoping once I get my SLP tips in to do the resonator delete that there will be noticeable difference. I will keep you posted.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Got the bed liner sprayed this morning (yes the sticker in the back window is coming back out. The bed liner guy put it there :whymewhyme:)

IMG_0300.jpg

Overall turned out good. The guy accidentally messed up my pinstripe on my tailgate but no biggie and no scratches. He deducted $20 off the price to account for the repair and that was probably too much but he made it right. Came out good I think :) Next up.....soft bed cover :)

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neil the tails look good but dending on where ya live dont be suprised if you get pulled over for em. When my uncle saw that i did mine he wouldnt get off my back about how they were illegal haha. Hes a retired cop so thats probably why he gave me so much shit.

On another note i washed the hell out of my truck, used mothers back to black on the faded dark grey plastics. Its nice to see my truck not green from all the pollen in the air.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Jacob the 77 looks awsome, bedliner looks nice and clean :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx