What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^:banghead:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam gate on my driveway shut on me last night as I was coming in and hit my passenger rear door and left a ding about 3 inches wide and 4 inches tall. that happens when your too cheap too put sensors on those damn things lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dam gate on my driveway shut on me last night as I was coming in and hit my passenger rear door and left a ding about 3 inches wide and 4 inches tall. that happens when your too cheap too put sensors on those damn things lol

pics?

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice day here in Illinois. Wanted to wash and wax the Yuk. Maybe polish the wheels, but my wife said its mothers day and if i touch that damn truck she would drive it into lake michigan along with me in it.:shocked: ouch, maybe next week.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek:

THOLL223

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yesterday changed the oil and the bumpstops out for the Z71 models.

100_4059.jpg

Old ones were trashed.

Today, changed out for AC-Delco plugs and wires. Old plugs had gaps of up to .065 and over.

Also changed out the transfer case output shaft seal. Checked the right rear disc brake seemed to be not wearing smoothly.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice day here in Illinois. Wanted to wash and wax the Yuk. Maybe polish the wheels, but my wife said its mothers day and if i touch that damn truck she would drive it into lake michigan along with me in it.:shocked: ouch, maybe next week.

Funny wife said something similar too that except not with me in it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx