What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the stupid pin stripe that was on my tahoe when i bought it. What a pain in the butt. Some of it came off super easy but some of it did not want to. Its going to take me a while to get rid of the rest of the residue

Schwab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I cleaned all the bugs and hairy looking nasty gunk out of my condenser. A/C blows 8 degrees cooler now. :)

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the stupid pin stripe that was on my tahoe when i bought it. What a pain in the butt. Some of it came off super easy but some of it did not want to. Its going to take me a while to get rid of the rest of the residue

You using goo gone? That shit worked awesome taking all the adhesive off from my chevy and z71 emblems.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally changed my oil n dumped some seafoam in the tank

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woot! Just waiting on power steering pump & debating on ditching my steering box for an AGR box...

IMAG0741.jpg

Cameron

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fedex dropped off my APC white face gauges, Ill have to make some time later to install them and I also have to replace blower motor resistor so I can get my low settings back on AC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313