What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

vwbeaner

Reaction score
my steering went out-ish. when i would turn the wheel there was no resistance. it was a little scary because i would overcompensate at highway speeds and end up in the other lane. turns out there is a steering sensor around the steering shaft. i think it was $35, new one in and she drives good again.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my steering went out-ish. when i would turn the wheel there was no resistance. it was a little scary because i would overcompensate at highway speeds and end up in the other lane. turns out there is a steering sensor around the steering shaft. i think it was $35, new one in and she drives good again.

Got a link for the part? I might like to try that out.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put in some purple keys finally!

That looks really good! Right where I want the front of mine. Lmk if you're ever interested in trading your wheel/tire setup, hehe.

Last weekend I had my windows re-tinted. The first time was 20% all around, then I had to strip the front doors. This time I did 5% over the factory privacy glass and left the doors untinted. It's definitely an adjustment. A backup camera is coming very soon :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my Volant intake w/ scoop. And might have to add..

Im the SECOND person w/ a 99-06 Chevy to have this new design lid. THANKS DANIEL (volant1) those of you w/ a volant or interested in one, i highly recommend talking to him. Best customer service Ive ever had.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good bud! :waytogo:

How she sound?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member