What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got her tinted last week 25% up front 5% the rest excuse the crappy phone pics.
TintFront.jpg
TintFullTruck.jpg
And today filled her up :emotions122:
GasFillUp.jpg

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Brought. Mine to the mechanic's ...brake lines went on 287 going 65-70 scariest thing ever I was going down a hill went to hit the brakes and they just oozed to the floor I was like fawkkkk :whymewhyme: today I get ma 's car
45733273-350f-81a4.jpg

45733273-3527-1197.jpg

2010 traverse LT :D

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed a screw in my driver's rear tire yesterday. I live about 1 - 2 mins away from a Firestone, so I decided to drop it off there. They said they would remove it and repair it if possible and they would inspect my other tires as well and air them up if needed.

2 hours later I get the phone call that it's ready. I pay them the $20.40 for the repair, trust that the work was done (in a hurry) and went about my business.

This morning when I got to work I looked at the same tire and noticed that there was something sticking out from the tire. It looked like the plug or whatever it was that was used to patch my tire with was coming out. This time, I was closer to a Discount Tire. I took it there real quick and told them what the deal was. They came back a little while later and said that they found a screw. I was like, wtf? Turns out they checked the wrong tire and found a screw in my other rear tire. I told them it was the wrong one and they went back and checked the one that had been repaired yesterday. They said it was fixed properly by Firestone, but this "piece" that I saw sticking out was suppose to have been cut off during the repair.

Anyways... Discount Tire did all of the work for free as opposed to Firestone. But this makes me wonder... did Firestone lie about checking all of my tires, or did I really pick up a new screw from the 2 min drive home from the shop yesterday, and then the 10 minute drive to work. It's always possible, but it makes me wonder about Firestone.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Well dealership called said it'd be 2500 they need to replace all brake lines and calipers... Does that not sound freaking ridiculous?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well dealership called said it'd be 2500 they need to replace all brake lines and calipers... Does that not sound freaking ridiculous?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

suicide.gif

BarnyardHoe04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Filled the Hoe with gas and drove to pick up my ECU Football tickets for the Tech game this weekend

LittlePearl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Central Coast (SLO county), California.
Today I took some girls on a little off road adventure through a mountain range close by to get to this little swimming hole. It was pretty fun: I got to put the Hoe through her paces. Went up slopes with a nearly 40 degree rise, ran her through a couple of rocky creeks. Here's a pic of them on the top of the mountain (the one with the long hair in the hat is my girlfriend).

And the day before I took it down to the Vehicle recreation beach in Pismo, California (I live like 20 minutes up the coast from there) and that was pretty fun, as well. You guys ever heard of that place? You can drive on the beach, and if you go a little further, you can go nutty out on the dunes there... they hold the "Pismo Huckfest" out there a couple times a year... it's a pre-runner's paradise.

Attachments

• IMG_20110904_155609.jpg
    IMG_20110904_155609.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 41

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed the badges on the rear. Probably do the side badges tomorrow. I still need to figure out a good way to get rid of the "lines."

Before:

PhotoSep0653456PM.gif

After:

PhotoSep0663327PM.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71