What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a plastics expert, but rock auto lists them as "rubber" bushings on the Moog arms.
I wanted the red energy suspension sway bar bushings and links, but they weren't the right size for my sway bar, and I was tired of looking at parts.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a plastics expert, but rock auto lists them as "rubber" bushings on the Moog arms.
I wanted the red energy suspension sway bar bushings and links, but they weren't the right size for my sway bar, and I was tired of looking at parts.
This is why I don't want just the regular replacement arms. I want that polyurethane kit. I have energy suspension sway bar bushings front/rear what a huge difference!!! Not a single squeak or noise. So unless someone can show me proof as to why I should not buy the kit, I'm going for it. Just adding it to my wish list. I still have parts laying in the garage floor for my 2021 4 piston brake swap!! Hahana

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean, if nothing else you can take one for the team and try them out. I had a larger energy suspension kit in my cart at first, but I thought my buddy was gonna help, so I tried to make things easier. Hopefully it lasts long enough that I have to do business(edit: bushings, idk how I'm spelling it wrong, but it is autocorrect, lol) again, lol

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and today I hunted down some 100k and 500k silicone oil. It didn't really feel like any was going into the air core, and It seemed like the air bubbles weren't coming from inside of the motor but around the syringe. The needles did feel right afterwards, but idk how long that will last. I will probably end up buying new motors.

P.s. did you guys know we have a Wide Open Throttle light? Idk who JUAH is though.

Attachments

• 20211020_153310.jpg
    20211020_153310.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211020_153253.jpg
    20211020_153253.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 8

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the HD cluster is gonna have my speedo off? Like does gear ratio need to be programmed into it?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the HD cluster is gonna have my speedo off? Like does gear ratio need to be programmed into it?

I think this is controlled via PCM.
Correct, that adjustment is made via the tune in the PCM. If you have HP Tuners you can adjust it in there. The cluster just displays information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLady