What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally installed my window wiper seals on the front doors. ( they are cheap too from RA at least) replaced the driver side reg and motor. and replaced the heated seat, memory for the seats and the brake and gas pedals adjustments module. looks like rain this weekend again. lets hope the heaters stay the hell off after a rain storm.

next is the dead rear pass window. and sanding the hood smooth and trying my hand at wrapping. picked up a maroon carbon fiber looking wrap. looks to be a close match in color.

anyone whos glass is loose when its open, and it fails to wipe off water, dew, ect ect when you open the window, those things are so easy to change its silly. loosen the mirror, just unbolt it. dont even have to pull it off or unplug it, then stick a trim tool under the lip by the mirror and pull it up and tear it off, easy peasy. damn glass is so tight now even the new reg and motor are like, hey this is tight, so it moves slowly the first handful of times.
I need to do this for the rear windows. Which set did you get? Looks like they have “Fairchild” or “Precision”. Or did you go with the Dorman single pieces..?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to do this for the rear windows. Which set did you get? Looks like they have “Fairchild” or “Precision”. Or did you go with the Dorman single pieces..?
i got the PRECISION WFP111099 (Kit) came with both front seals. solid parts for sure.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed and wired a dual battery setup and wired everything but the joystick into the cab for a Boss plow install.
that brings me back to the days. i had a fisher, so a western joy stick. i bent the bracket off it round and bolted it to the lower dash trim on the left side by the door. this way i could raise the plow and be backing up at the same time. i had dual 1000 cca batterys, the volts hardly dropped when using the plow. went way faster then just one battery.

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Wheels and Tires for the Yukon this week. Went with a 17X9 Method Double Standard and Falken Wildpeak AT3/W in 285/70/17. Swapped in some Pro Comp keys and turned the bars up a bit. I wasn't able to get enough lift out of it to not rub. I'm trying to source some lower mileage torsion bars.

IMG-4487.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mariob4748

Latest posts