What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considered buying this....Seriously though this poor eske didn't deserve this.

View attachment 435155
No Escalade deserves that. Actually, no SUV deserves that. But you have to respect someone for going to those lengths to enjoy their ride. Maybe not their taste, but their drive to get what they want.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they have all kinds
Wow! Quick response!!! I was just going to ask why you went with black for the hood. Do you think a different color might look better/good? Also, I don't know about your area, but there are lots of part-outs in Texas; you could just buy another hood.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is black the only color available in plastidip?
nah, they got a rainbows worth of colors these days. gloss and the old school matt finish.

stuffs not cheap. buy on line. look for the taller cans. iirc i got 6 cans for like 65 bucks, the larger cans too. the short cans are like 16$ a can at the parts stores and home depot. one tall can will do pretty much one coat of the hood the short cans will do 3 coats on a wheel.

the hood came out with tiger stripes and im not really all that happy with it. might just power wash it off and use paint. wheels came out great.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Escalade deserves that. Actually, no SUV deserves that. But you have to respect someone for going to those lengths to enjoy their ride. Maybe not their taste, but their drive to get what they want.
Not to that extent, but if one could cut and graft a removable top like a K5.... I may consider that mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road