What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHWELL

Reaction score
*I did have an issue with the install. The notches on the bulb plugs were not quite right on one of the sockets.. I had to widen the notches on the housing where the bulb sits, to make them fit in the housing. Took maybe 30 seconds per side.. And it was only one of the sockets, the other 2 fit fine.

But for $65 shipped, it wasnt a big deal.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*I did have an issue with the install. The notches on the bulb plugs were not quite right on one of the sockets.. I had to widen the notches on the housing where the bulb sits, to make them fit in the housing. Took maybe 30 seconds per side.. And it was only one of the sockets, the other 2 fit fine.

But for $65 shipped, it wasnt a big deal.

Those tails look awesome, VERY NICE!

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mOar leds
I accidently bought the #74 bulbs for the door instead of the 194 bulbs they should be but i made them work. Still bright as shit...
Drivers door
DSC01220.jpg
Driver rear
DSC01223.jpg
Pass front
DSC01224.jpg
Pass Rear
DSC01225.jpg
I also did my master switch in the drivers door
DSC01226.jpg
DSC01228.jpg

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biggins, since you posted those light pics made me remember something.

The light that lights up my AC button on my dash is out. How hard is that to change? How do I do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES