What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with my denali today but I might have recruited another tahoe owner to the site!! I met up with him down here in portland to sell some headrest monitors and he pulls up in a pretty nice light gray 2000 tahoe NBS with rims, so of course I had to try to recruit him on here!!
He lives in Seattle, was down here for a tournament of some sort and saw my ad, hope he joins on here!! His name is Chris, so naturally I though he was a pretty cool guy!! :Handshake:

kjeag

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im trying to find out how the hell i can stop the automatic lights at my '01 tahoe.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with my denali today but I might have recruited another tahoe owner to the site!! I met up with him down here in portland to sell some headrest monitors and he pulls up in a pretty nice light gray 2000 tahoe NBS with rims, so of course I had to try to recruit him on here!!
He lives in Seattle, was down here for a tournament of some sort and saw my ad, hope he joins on here!! His name is Chris, so naturally I though he was a pretty cool guy!! :Handshake:

If he is only half as cool as you, he will be a good man to have on board.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really you need 8 5mm leds, 3 330 ohm resistors, heat shrink, wire cuters, and a solder gun. one of the easiest switches to do this mod to.

Any idea what color and brightness the stock light is? I'd like to replace it with the stock color and brightness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES