What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the first one....

Stimpy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Added this.
a6937d4b-591c-7b61.jpg

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that is the ones available then i would go with the black/polish helos.

Replaced the starter today. thats 2 that i have replaced in the past 3 years. damn chinese/mexican remans! just aint what they used to be.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my sonar LEDs. They look good but I have hyper flash and when I turn on my lights the tail lights don't come on. Turn signal and brake lights work. I was told this brand would just plug any play. Any ideas?

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my sonar LEDs. They look good but I have hyper flash and when I turn on my lights the tail lights don't come on. Turn signal and brake lights work. I was told this brand would just plug any play. Any ideas?

Earl, they should be plug and play. Did you plug the lights in the correct sockets? It's different than stock configuration.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Earl, they should be plug and play. Did you plug the lights in the correct sockets? It's different than stock configuration.

LOL 2 minutes after posting that I went back and read what you told me about the turn and stop lights. That was the problem. All is good. I feel like a real dumb ass for not reading your PM to me first.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL 2 minutes after posting that I went back and read what you told me about the turn and stop lights. That was the problem. All is good. I feel like a real dumb ass for not reading your PM to me first.

:slap:

At least it was a minor mistake and nothing serious. Glad you got it figured out. Now prove it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES