What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Pulled my side mouldings... It was a bad idea. The color under is severly faded. I just took it to the wash and thought that maybe that would help bring the color back but to no avail. I got some wax I am gonna go toss on it to see if that possible helps. From a distance it is not bad. Looks so much better but up close 4 feet and closer it is terrible the color is faded almost.

SHWELL

Reaction score
Did you polish it? Though depending on age and exposure I can see this being a problem.

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my side mouldings... It was a bad idea. The color under is severly faded. I just took it to the wash and thought that maybe that would help bring the color back but to no avail. I got some wax I am gonna go toss on it to see if that possible helps. From a distance it is not bad. Looks so much better but up close 4 feet and closer it is terrible the color is faded almost.

Do you have any pics? please post..When i took off my side moldings i just uses "Meguiar's scratch X2.0"...

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixed a loos spade connect on front drivers door mid bass. Damn bass jiggling things.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got enough energy to install the vanity light LED's in today, much nicer!! Glad I switched the interior lights to LED's they are way nicer at night!!

Thanks again Chauncey for your advice and help on the matter, I'm very happy with the end results!!:Handshake:

Big O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wax won't do anythign for you ... its a protectant. You will need a polish of some sort.

Mike1980B

Reaction score
installed the rest of my new speakers today. i now have kicker k60's in the front doors, and Pioneer 3way 6.5's in the rear doors. Installed my AVS vent visors today. Also got my HID's today from DDM. Installed 3/4 of them. Had a defective ballast. Already contacted customer support for a return/exchange. Im so annoyed over that. 12 days waiting for a faulty part. Also Installed my switchback LED's in the front. And installed the LED's in my front doors, map lights, front marker, and licence plate. Almost done!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got something in the mail today. Tune in this weekened for completed project. For now this is all. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330403852023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330403852023.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 36

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got enough energy to install the vanity light LED's in today, much nicer!! Glad I switched the interior lights to LED's they are way nicer at night!!

Thanks again Chauncey for your advice and help on the matter, I'm very happy with the end results!!:Handshake:

No problem Chris. Glad you like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES