What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
18168c59-dc8f-8edc.jpg

18168c59-dc99-adbb.jpg

18168c59-dcb3-2b86.jpg

Here is what it looked like after the black moldings were removed. I used a plastic putty knife set to get them started and pulled them off real easy. I used some 3M adhesive spray remover since googone sucked. Most of it came off pretty easy. But you can see how bad the color difference is sorry had to shoot these in the dark. I took some of that turtle wax 2000 polish stuff to it but did not help a lot. I might go get a good rubbing compound or something tomorrow. I am nervous to pull the bottom chrome trim panels now for fear of what they might look like under. I might just mask it off and plastidip spray them as I hate anything that is chrome.

Oh also thanks to ecordell I got my vinyl on.

18168c59-ddbd-3ef8.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night on my way home from school I did a couple highway pulls with a slowstang v6 and a doch vtec hatch and took them both out both caught up to me when I hit my govenor though.....time for the tune! :rocking:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Put a battery tender on the truck today,since it does a lot of sitting. We are spose to get 12 inches of snow today.....AND SHE DONT GET DRIVEN IN SNOW! Thats what my Saturn Vue is for.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Replaced the shocks and put all new drilled n slotted brakes. It stops on a dime now.

Do the Russel stainless steel braided lines from www.autoanything.com and you will be even more inpressed in the stopping power.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I got an older Panasonic head unit for free. It has the USB and Aux as well as Bluetooth. So I took it and installed it today. It needs the frame accent piece but it works and all the wires are good. Sounds great. I wanna install the rear sub in back. Mine has a sub area in the back driver side of the trunk. Is that the factory sub option?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
^^^

Yessir!!!

I'm going to pull mine out and add a slim pioneer and put the factory under the second row.... Eventually

-Garry (01tahoenjn)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100