What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed her today :)

DaUsedMCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed eibach sways in the front and rear. the truck handles a bit better (a tad bit less roll), but im still at stock height, so once i have some spare cash to get the belltech 2/4 drop, im sure it will make a world of difference!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my matte black TAHOEYUKONFORUM.COM Decal on both rear side windows.

Thanks ECORDELL.

Attachments

• TYF.jpg
    TYF.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 42

mchawkins85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what i did today

had a flowmaster 40 series 1 in 2 out put on with the pipes coming out t he corner of the bumper and also had the front windows tinted

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
So, is my wife's 50/35 okay?

I'm already not liking the idea of going to Illinois. I conceal carry. They have no reciprocity and won't let anybody carry concealed with a permit or openly.

Get a job working for contracting for the State Dept! Lol problem solved. It eliminated me having to stress the laws in Hawaii. But now I left working under grey areas for uncle Sam and am in Army again. :(

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed and wax her today too.. noticed alot more tiny scratches and nicks in the paint though =( but i have to remember it is a 9 yr old truck

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out yesterday that insurance is paying to get her fixed!

gonna end up being close to 9k in parts and labor but i'm happy as hell, but i wont get to drive her til mid may :(

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least it didn't get totaled out......a little time without the ride is better than having no ride at all ;)

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least it didn't get totaled out......a little time without the ride is better than having no ride at all ;)

thats my thought, i'm just glad they didnt total it, i wouldnt have the money for a down payment on another one atm, so i'd be kinda ******

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts