What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought il changed it a yr or two go to where you can have 35 up front now.. my home is also northern IL

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picker her up an esky cluster. hopefully tomorrow it gets installed

2001tahoefuentes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the hoe washed up thinkin bout lowering it soon
20120419_174935.jpg
[/IMG]

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at her wanting it to warm up so i can debage her.. Also thinking about plastidipping the chrome bumpers front/rear and the grill.. maybe even the rims, but havent gotten that far in the thought process yet

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the steering box yesterday, and did the final adjustments today.:hands: Long story short, made a woosh sound when i turned right. Then would lose power steering when i turned right moving slowly or stopped.:emotions122: Ruled out steering components,tie rods, pitman arm, etc.. Thought it was the pump, then went online and figured it was the steering box. Took about 4 hours to do, and made a huge mess in the garage. :emotions122: All good now. She steers nice and smooth and improved the wandering. ps pitman arm was a pain in the ass to remove! Get the tool to remove it or you will be in deep doo doo.:Plugged:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been awhile since ive been on, but

Switched back to SS rims, tried to install my 4th set of black housing led park lights. That dont work again. Going for 5.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the badges off the front doors just to find a nice gouge in the paint under it.. but no rust or anything in it.. looks likes it was done and then the emblem was put on right away. so gonna get some touch up paint tomorrow and cover it up after i goo gone where the badges were.. then will move to the back tomorrow and do them also.. then look into plastidip for my bumpers/grill

abright52

2011 Yukon Denali
Reaction score
i thought il changed it a yr or two go to where you can have 35 up front now.. my home is also northern IL

That only applies if you have 35% on the rear, as well.

As typical, State of IL has to make everything confusing, but here is the basic breakdown.

Allowed Tint:
Front / Rear

35% / 35%
50% / 30%
50% / Truck or SUV with factory rear tint

Better than what was previously allowed....absolutely nothing on the front.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Ok, you guys have managed to confuse me. Please straighten me out since I'm moving to Naval Station Great Lakes. The time on my wife's Cobalt (no factory tint) is 50/35 (Virginia legal limit which applies to all cars driven on Virginia roads regardless of state of registration). The car is, and will continue to be registered in Utah which has a legal limit of 50/5. My Tahoe does not have aftermarket tint. I'm not sure if that will change. It's also registered in Utah. What are the rules in this situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts