What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
watched a softball come with in inches of planting itself in my windsheild. thankfully it just missed. and i even parked farther away than most.. close call lol.. and im at 285 miles for this tank of gas.. almost on E though. still impressive to me though

Well just be careful with running the tank that low. I just replaced my fuel pump for the second time in 2 years. I've known for a while that you should not let the tank get below a 1/4 to often or you will kill the pump. Very expensive to replace.

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checked the UPS tracking for grill, trans cooler, depo s, clear driving lights, Philips bulbs, projectors, philips hid bulbs, balasts, fogs complete housings Botha sides. For all the lights. 4300 hid kit for the fogs. Dual battery bracket GM from the dmax, and couple other odd things....

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jochen, and YES SIR! what a difference, now if i can only get my hands on a esky rack lol...

Just keep on checking craigslist, eBay as well as on the forum here, you will eventually find one for sure!

here are some listings I just found on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-01-02-03...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43af44310f&vxp=mtr

Not sure if the NNBS Rack fits on the NBS Truck, i think I read here before that it does, maybe someone else can confirm for you:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2011-E...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c64dc9d87&vxp=mtr

GOOD LUCK!

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my SS bumper cover tonight. Heading into the booth for the 3rd and final coat of clear right now.

a6898a56-29f5-966b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa