What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

i ordered some nice high beams for the tahoe that is still in the shop

Dahoe

Reaction score
Just trying to be one of a kind, since someone kind of took my idea of puttin them on the rear window

chevy1500

Reaction score
What did you do to your Tahoe/Yukon today?

i have a 01 tahoe LT i jus updated the interior from tan to 03 denali pewter heated seats dash cover top and botom , radio cage,rear seat belts to match, rear door panels and all except the front im having issues with the main window switch swap :emotions122:

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Last edited:

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
watched a softball come with in inches of planting itself in my windsheild. thankfully it just missed. and i even parked farther away than most.. close call lol.. and im at 285 miles for this tank of gas.. almost on E though. still impressive to me though

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
i have a 01 tahoe LT i jus updated the interior from tan to 03 denali pewter heated seats dash cover top and botom , radio cage,rear seat belts to match, rear door panels and all except the front im having issues with the main window switch swap :emotions122:

was it direct swap? any additional wiring on seats? been wanting to get denali seats for mine even though my leather is damn near mint

abright52

2011 Yukon Denali
Reaction score
But, just in case, is Chicago's law only applicable to vehicles registered in Chicago, or all vehicles driven on Chicago roadways?

Unfortunately, they don't care where you are registered. Typically, from what I have heard, you have to watch out for Parking Enforcement Officers. They will drop a tint ticket on your windshield if you are in public or street parking.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they don't care where you are registered. Typically, from what I have heard, you have to watch out for Parking Enforcement Officers. They will drop a tint ticket on your windshield if you are in public or street parking.

Wow....that's unreal...here in ny tint is illegal but not enforced unless you are already pulled over for something else or you are in the city or you find a ***** cop....most cops have their personal cars tinted

I roll with front windshield tinted as well as everything else and have no issues I could only imagine being able to be ticked while parked.....I'd be screwed lol

thatblacklac

Reaction score
Yea chicago police don't care where you are registerd. I parked my truck in chicago and I'm registerd in the suburds and I've gotten 2 250 dollar tint tickets. But then again I have 5% all around and 35% on the windsheild.

thatblacklac

Reaction score
Why do you tint so much your windshield?
Do you still see somethinh while driving at night?
because a friend and I do tints on the side and peopleare always ask me about doing the windsheild so I did it to show them. I can cleary see at night and during the day it cuts down the glare from the sun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa