What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also changed my oil today. Cost me like 55$ with seafoam:/

That sounds okay I guess. What exactly does that sea-foam do? How did it work for you?

--------

I emptied another can of Rust Check into the engine and headlight adjusting screws today.

Then adjusted the headlights.

I also took the mouldings of the passenger side doors of my 02 suburban.

Tomorrow drivers side.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I bought the battery about 5 months ago brand new, and it's the biggest Interstate battery I could get!! But it's still a great idea and will check it anyways here in a bit!

I think he means the fob battery. Is this the stock GM alarm you guys are talking about or aftermarket?

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced a stone dead battery only to find out my fuel pump is no good too.

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out that the exhaust leak i was hearing was a broken bolt that attaches the exhaust manifold to the block. Yay! Ita going to be a pain the the butt to fix.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Those damn mailboxes are always trying to jump behind me too. I fixed mine by digging a new hole a few feet from my driveway, filling it with cement, and sticking the mailbox post in it. Once the cement dried I filled the hole the rest of the way with dirt and grew grass. That damn mailbox has never jumped behind my truck while I was backing out since.

Mailbox 0 : Me 1

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
backed into my stoopid mailbox, got a nice lil scratch over my brake light. :emotions122:

Those damn mailboxes are always trying to jump behind me too. I fixed mine by digging a new hole a few feet from my driveway, filling it with cement, and sticking the mailbox post in it. Once the cement dried I filled the hole the rest of the way with dirt and grew grass. That damn mailbox has never jumped behind my truck while I was backing out since.

Mailbox 0 : Me 1

easy solution: MAILBOX DELETE!

after all, the mailbox just provides the mailman a place to stick all my bills, and who the hell wants to get bills???

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the truck today to get a load of gravel, and during one of the stops I tried to start it back up only to hear a click and that was it!! Come to find out the positive cable at the battery was loose, and when I reconnected it and started it back up, my O2 sensor engine light went off and is still off!! Sooo hoping it never comes back on, that would be swell!! Also hoping that might be the reason for my alarm randomly going off without reason!! We shall see I guess!

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I think he means the fob battery. Is this the stock GM alarm you guys are talking about or aftermarket?

Yes I did replace the battery a couple weeks ago, but this has only been going on for 4 days now so don't think that is causing the problem!! And it's an aftermarket alarm, and in the 5 years I've owned the truck, this is the first it's given me problems!!

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it washed and cleaned the inside. Looks fresh for the next 2 days and then more rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus