What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me!! I would've driven to wherever you're at for that thing!!

Sent from the future.

MrFleming007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Z71 rack after repairing the front end cap that was busted up during whatever wreck the donor vehicle was in.

Before:
3287adda-7701-1d24.jpg

After:
3287adda-7714-1a95.jpg

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my PIAA's on and wow are they bright. They are also not aimed so I ran on the road with them and they are truly F-you lights right in every car drivers eyes. I should get them aimed before I get pulled over. Or flip them on or off.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some Tahoe presents on the porch.. Front steering stabilizer and rear air lift bags...

I installed the front steering stabilizer and well hot damn this sucker made the steering night and day better,... Firmed up the wheel, eliminated the little walk that I had, and overall better.. When I do the MOOG ball joints and tue rod ends the front end should be real nice...

Ran out of light so the air bags will go in tomorrow... Manual adjust for now.. Till I get my tank and regulator from parents house over the 4th

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
4.56s, truetrac, new 3" mandrel exhaust with a new cat. Can't wait to see how she pulls once the gears are broken in, perfect patterns front and back.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.56s, truetrac, new 3" mandrel exhaust with a new cat. Can't wait to see how she pulls once the gears are broken in, perfect patterns front and back.

How tall are your tires? Curious to know what the cruise rpms are at 70mph. I have 3.73's now but I'm contemplating going with 4.10 or 4.30's. These 22's with 305/45/22 are really tall (32.80") and killed all the power lol...

Mike

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
31" tires about 2300rpm on the highway at 65. I can barely feel the 22s now.