What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What bags did you use and how hard were they to install?

I installed air lift bags... Called them up and they told me the proper bag for my larger springs from the lift... The install was very easy (I have done them before) but easy instruction.. And key is to jack the body up some to make more room in the spring and make the gap larger for install.. I would rate it a 2 out of 10 for time and difficulty...

Shoot me a pm if you need more info

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 15 year old son Cullen and I installed a new starter, changed the oil and completely flushed the power steering and brake fluids...

Cullenchangingtheoil.jpg

Bikeboy80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the XL up on my in laws lift to scrape and re-undercoat the rust on the frame around the spare tire. I know it is a losing battle, maybe it will at least slow the process!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Have about 500 miles on the new gears and they are quiet as stock. Did another heat cycle after work and slowly worked it up to 90 making sure the new tune from Justin has the speedo dialed for the 4.56s

IMAG1429.jpg

I'm counting the miles until I can rip it, gonna change the fluids monday and then it will be on...I'll get some speedo vids, now I need a shift kit and a 3000rpm stall :D
(Yes I know my fuel gauge is jacked but I have a walbro 255 already assembled with a new sender and housing waiting at my shop for install).

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added this to the driver front window

IMG_20120526_182003.jpg

Fortunately, I have a beater to drive around so no real rush :)