What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted yesterday, but well today installed black z71 front and rear bumpers, and swapped the valance for mine, Didnt like the z71 style, painted bowtie emblem.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulled the factory intake piping and installed a SPECTRE 9900

also replaced my blown front speakers with some MB Quarts (I had sitting around my garage)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go. Just took them w/ phone real quick. So its not cleaned or anything. (yeah front bowtie is missing, painting it, but broke it. )

Front
mytahoefrnt.gif

Rear
mytahoerear.gif

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full badge removal...2 hours...much cleaner looking :)

OP
OP
V

vwbeaner

Reaction score
Installed Eibach front and rear sway bars, great improvement. I wish I would have done it years ago.

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i repainted my entire drivers side over yesterday.I was going to do the back jamb area over(just finished switching from white to all black). And my 5 year old son asked if he could help wash it ,so i said yeah why not,well he washed it with sandpaper that was in my sanding bucket not the wash bucket,lol.He now knows what sandpaper does to a car.:)I dont mind the painting its taking everything back apart and taping that gets to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555