What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
took pics of my new speed grills and off centered plate location

picture.php

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i has to go back to my mekanik because my new installed compressor was not blowing cold air as cold as it should, turns out its the accumulator, so i have to replace that now too. problem is none of the local parts places have them in stock. but i did get a new drive belt, PCV valve, and oil pressure sender. so guess what im doing tomorrow?

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the guys at auto parts joint gave me wrong PCV and the one i need is appently a special order part WTF? does anybody else have the tiny PCV? (7/16) anyways, so i really wanna punch the engineer who decided to put the oil pressure sender in the most inaccessible possible. so now i have to take the intake mani off to do a very simple mundane task. and really the only thing that i did was change my drive belt. all of this in 110* and rising.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
i think i might drive it today. Kids wanna take it for a spin:)

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
DROVE IT!!! We went to watch some hang gliders on the other side of the bluff for about an hour and then, we drove er out to a bon fire and had a blast shooting the shit with the lifted up boys in their trucks.......They are always amazed on why anyone would ever want to lower an suv...... I dont even go their with them.

Oh next time I leave it sit for 4 weeks i got to remember to plug my battery tender in...... she was dead as a door nail!:emotions122:

surferrepoman

Reaction score
Drove it to the mechanics, more like limped to the mechanics! The idle kept fluxating and stalling out. Looks like I need a new throttle body. Oh well, while it is there I will have him top off the AC with some more juice. Make it nice and chilly.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool decal from ecordell :waytogo:

90E9EE89-1F68-46EA-9924-763A2354B557-1930-000002481DB87ADF.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member