What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be buying new tires for the Denali today as well as our Jetta, it's gonna be painful today!! lol

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aligned
tires balanced
both difs fluid
transfer case fluid
trans fluids
fuel system cleaning
and hopefully install my bluefusion module today.

Dont know if I posted this here yet:

2 12incch diamonds with a 1000watt memphis amp in ported box

493F2917-B17E-4B42-AC0B-906AADF17528-1875-00000199670891AC.jpg

(i know i need to get better pics)

trunk is now empty and box against 2nd row

Munky

Reaction score
Got my dual exhaust replaced with a single flowmaster. Then found out the other pipe was cracked. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought tires yesterday and it was a very painful experience!! Got them for the denali as well as the jetta since they were both in pretty bad shape!! Even got a hole in the front passenger side tire of the denali Thursday night which I temp fixed with a screw and some RTV!! Even drove on it for 70+ miles or so until I was able to get to America's tire company last night to get the new tires, talk about some McGyver crap!! ahahha

Went with some BFG All Terrain tires because of their winter traction rating and they are awesome sand and towing tires, but at least now I can drive up to the mountain now when traction tires are required and not have to worry about getting a ticket!! They are a bit more of an aggressive look than I'm use to for the denali but I'm very happy with them, I love the mud terrain/all terrain tires of BFG's!

As soon as I wash the truck and clean up the tires from the install process from last night, I'll post up some pics!!

pmexpert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set of tyres Nitto 420s installed

Finally got the set of Darton sleeves so it is time to build up a new engine :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts