What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed and finally debadged the rear hatch. Also I ordered some primed door handles to get color matched!

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Drained the tranny and refilled,also changed the tranny filter.Hopefully the transmission will last for years to come!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Ordered new headlights and parking lights for both NBS Tahoe's and switch back LEDs for the front of both and new tail lights for wife's NBS and HIDs for hers and Two new matching steel front bumpers one for each NBS Tahoe and a rear bumper cover for hers and power stop drilled and slotted rotors and EBC pads for hers front and rear. She is torn between a Crowl hood and or the HD hood. Crowl is cheaper by $50 and functional. Also her Tahoe gets a 2"/3" spindle drop Thursday. Put black badges on it like mine today. Man my fingers are sore.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally washed mine. I'm so disappointed in myself. I need to spend a good weekend doing a complete in and out. On another note, my daily popped the head gasket last night so I'll have to tackle that at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus