What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
avyju9ut.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, I welcome any input, as I am not smart enough to figure out how to rotate a pic when I post directly from my iPhone. Not sure why the pics always download rotated?

If you can help me figure that out, you may no longer have to tilt your head. :)

THANKS.

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I welcome any input, as I am not smart enough to figure out how to rotate a pic when I post directly from my iPhone. Not sure why the pics always download rotated?

If you can help me figure that out, you may no longer have to tilt your head. :)

THANKS.

Well, there's your problem, you're using an I Phony! jk brother! Try taking your photos with your phone in the horizontal position. Or if you use photobucket or similar, you can edit the pics and rotate them. Looks good so far. Can't wait for the vent caps and chmsl!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there's your problem, you're using an I Phony! jk brother! Try taking your photos with your phone in the horizontal position. Or if you use photobucket or similar, you can edit the pics and rotate them. Looks good so far. Can't wait for the vent caps and chmsl!

Tried the horizontal as well as the vertical positon when taking a pic, unfortunately I got the same result. Guess I will have to use my computer again when posting pics.

Roof Rack Caps as well as Vent Caps should hopefully go on tomorrow.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried the horizontal as well as the vertical positon when taking a pic, unfortunately I got the same result. Guess I will have to use my computer again when posting pics.

Roof Rack Caps as well as Vent Caps should hopefully go on tomorrow.

ESCALADE Roof Rack Caps as well as Rear Vent Covers picked up from the paint shop and installed.

3rd Brake Light surrounding trim piece shall most likely be tackled tomorrow.

However, ......... I would NOT DARE sending pictures which are 90 degress rotated. ;-)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics for ESKY Roof Rack and Vent Cap installation.

Attachments

• ESKYRACK3and VENTS072113.jpg
    ESKYRACK3and VENTS072113.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 31
  • ESKYRACKand VENTS072113.jpg
    ESKYRACKand VENTS072113.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ESKYRACK1and VENTS072113.jpg
    ESKYRACK1and VENTS072113.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ESKYRACK4and VENTS072113.jpg
    ESKYRACK4and VENTS072113.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 30
  • ESKYRACK2and VENTS072113.jpg
    ESKYRACK2and VENTS072113.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 28

Anonymous

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed a new HU with blue tooth. Made a phone call on it and tuned the EQ. I can finally hear bass guitar in rock tracks. But I think I'm going to try to get a new aftermarket 8" sub. I don't want louder or harder hitting bass, just tighter sounding. I might need new door speakers to get what I want as well. Good thing my new HU has 6 channel RCA outputs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx