What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rpdnali

Reaction score
Removed the cross bars from the roof rack. Gonna run to parts store to pick up an oil pressure sending unit and change it out. Needs washing but its too cold!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a nice patch of pavement with half of it covered in snow. Tested my G80 locker and it worked great.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AUX Input Mod. Works perfectly, quality the same as if not better than the CD.

unnamed_zps3c235f06.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Topped it off with fuel and changed my battery. It has been slowing cranking for a few weeks now since it has gotten cold out(and it is in the garage). Gonna put it to the test the next few days. Our forecast is more like northern Canada--lows near -20 and highs of -12 for Monday. Windchills of -40 to -60 to boot.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
topped it off with fuel and changed my battery. It has been slowing cranking for a few weeks now since it has gotten cold out(and it is in the garage). Gonna put it to the test the next few days. Our forecast is more like northern canada--lows near -20 and highs of -12 for monday. Windchills of -40 to -60 to boot.

ouch, .............

AH64Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Captains Chairs Installed

I'm installed captains chairs in my suburban today. I bought a really nice set of leather captains chairs and they turned out to be for a Tahoe. Oh well so I found another set at a junkyard and got them mounted up today. My suburban has cloth seats but I'm hoping to order a complete set of Wet Okole covers soon. If anyone is interested in a really nice set of tan leather captains chairs for a Tahoe please let me know. I'm not sure of what year they are but they are really nice and I do have all the trim pieces and nuts. Thanks everyone.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the 2 months of road de-icer off the denali today as well as our Jetta, man I forget just how nice they look sparkling clean when you live in Oregon's balmy weather! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus