What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danniboi

Reaction score
Fix the dent homes!

Looks good though. I had to struggle deciding for an LED strip for parking/turning/side marker or stock with LEDs. Went stock for simplicity, no regrets though. The strip is just too tall in my opinion. The new Sierra works the thin strip well.

I got the SS bumper on the way so the dent ain't no biggie. I don't like the stock signals, before the LED's I had chrome housing smoked with LED bulbs I liked it but it was time for a change and at $35 for the pair it was worth taking a gamble on if I didn't like how they look I could've either sold em or returned em.

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed Tony's 3/5 Cornering kit last night with upper and lower control arms and ball joints, front and rear sway bars, 4 new shocks, new rear coils and helper bags, free travel modification, new idler arm, new pitman arm, both inner and putter tie rods, both front wheel bearing and hub assembly, removed roof rack and bug shield! Not bad for a full days work. Still lots left to do. Going to get it aligned today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 50

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
Removed that nasty faded 3M clear bra today. Took a bunch of elbow grease and a few choice works but it eventually came off. Looks so much better. It protected the paint under it I must say from rock chips but I couldn't stand the yellowing of it. IMG_20140306_112137_698.jpg
IMG_20140306_112131_800.jpg

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought some escalade pillars for my ride. Going to get them painted aswell as my front grille and possibly the area around the 3rd brake light. So excited!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought some escalade pillars for my ride. Going to get them painted aswell as my front grille and possibly the area around the 3rd brake light. So excited!!!

I have done EXACTLY that (with exception of the front grill) and I think it looks soooo much better.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done EXACTLY that (with exception of the front grill) and I think it looks soooo much better.

Yeah, I like your set up. I am slowly looking at changing all my chrome. I think the color matched set up looks more updated.

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anzo Headlights Install

Installed my Anzo USA 111189 headlights. The install didn't go exactly like I expected, but happy with the results!

IMGP0976.jpg

IMGP0994.jpg

IMGP0995.jpg

:drunk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003