What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my Morimoto 3Five 5000k HID kit showed up today. I went ahead and installed it during lunch time. FINALLY no more flickering haha. They look good, Going to have to wait till tonight to see if they are any brighter than my china hid kit.

hope you got in on the group buy. Are you putting those in stock housing or aftermarket projector housing? Their Stage 3 mini h1 retrofit with xb35's is only $217.50 after 25% discount and free shipping

sent from my Crifftastic $3

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hope you got in on the group buy. Are you putting those in stock housing or aftermarket projector housing? Their Stage 3 mini h1 retrofit with xb35's is only $217.50 after 25% discount and free shipping

Yea I got in on the group buy. But I only bought the hid kit.
Thats a heck of a deal on their stage 3 package.
I am running the generic version of the morimoto Mini H1. Im extremely impressed with even the generic version.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I got in on the group buy. But I only bought the hid kit.
Thats a heck of a deal on their stage 3 package.
I am running the generic version of the morimoto Mini H1. Im extremely impressed with even the generic version.

I'm glad you're impressed with the generics. The wiff has started to complain about the lights in her kia since I got my stage 3 kit and I haven't had time to install mine yet. I think I might retro the gen's and a pnp kit to shut err up. :D do you know if the generics are included in the group buy?

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything in the closeout section arent included in the group buy. But I bought mine a while back off amazon for like $40 shipped. I had a $25 gift card so i figured for $15 out of pocket it was worth the risk of them being good or crap lol
I am very happy with them. HOWEVER they may take a little tweaking to get a perfectly level cutoff. Mine bow up on one side. I just need to tweak the cutoff shield a little to get them just right. Thats worth the $80 savings to me.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Future mod, driving a truck has some good perks!

ujyjyrav.jpg

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Changed her oil and checked the other fluids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Where is this group buy? is it over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus