What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orangesilvie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Yup, very similar to that one!

I wonder if it is like mine?

No, it has two scoops...just like raisin bran!...like the Pontiac ram air hood, but the scoops are lower and much wider. I'll be posting up some pics in the build thread I'm starting soon...By the way, I really like the bumper covers on your Tahoes there, Michael...looks really good

Last edited:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Fixed lower lip spoiler and airdam in front. Put my plastic welding technique to use. Fixed 1 Hid foglight bulb also.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free travel mod, took out the 1.5" spacers, painted calipers red and rotors black (not sure how I feel about the red yet). Anxiously waiting for my order from TRS to arrive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled my fog lights off today to begin my Projector retrofit on them. So far it looks like it will be a challenge haha. Going to squeeze a 2.5" lens projector into the fog housing. I pulled the projectors apart and made custom flat cutoff curved shields for them. I cut the housing open on the backside to start making it fit.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these in the mail now waiting for my adapter plates to come in!
y5azy5av.jpg

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these in the mail now waiting for my adapter plates to come in!
y5azy5av.jpg

I hate looking at mine, only because I've had them over a month and haven't had time to install them:banghead:

sent from my Crifftastic $3

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003