What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you guys trimming on the grille? How come you didnt lower the bumper?

Just wondering.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just wondering.

Just trimmed about a 1" off the bottom bar of the grille. I didn't lower the bumper and put the new cap on because I didn't want to lose any of the structural strength the truck has up there. And I believe boozer did it so he could keep his SS bumper but I'll let him tell ya for sure

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my projector fogs are done. So my thoughts are... These projectors suck! Looking at a wall they don't look too bad. However on the road there are 2 pencil beams, and the rest you don't see over my low beams. Also they shake alot... However from the outside I love the look of a projector down there. So there will be some revisions going on. Just not sure of what I want to do. The good news is the only money I am out is $6 for jb weld haha. The rest was all leftovers. And the housing fitment to the opening is off a tad and will need to be adjusted.

Attachments

• 20140408_071723.jpg
    20140408_071723.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20140408_071734.jpg
    20140408_071734.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 31
  • 20140408_072936.jpg
    20140408_072936.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 34

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the grille trimmed and mounted! Looks like boozer isn't the only one in Wichita any more lol
image_zpse32d3567.jpg
Looking good man! Love that grille style! Time to update sig!! Lol
Don't get any new mod ideas without finishing the ones you have on hold playa! Lol
Ha. Who needs to Finnish something to move on to the next mod!
Well my projector fogs are done. So my thoughts are... These projectors suck! Looking at a wall they don't look too bad. However on the road there are 2 pencil beams, and the rest you don't see over my low beams. Also they shake alot... However from the outside I love the look of a projector down there. So there will be some revisions going on. Just not sure of what I want to do. The good news is the only money I am out is $6 for jb weld haha. The rest was all leftovers. And the housing fitment to the opening is off a tad and will need to be adjusted.
Good quote on the "pencil beam" that describe those projectors perfect! Looks good tho all you gotta do retrofit them again! Ha.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. Who needs to Finnish something to move on to the next mod!

Just giving Mike a hard time, can almost see his wheels turning when he's got other crap on the back burner waiting to be finished/installed!! ahahah

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just wondering.

yeah i love the bar on the hd grill but also love my ss bumper cover. so had to trim to fit.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Time to update sig!

let me get the emblem then i will update sig.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my projector fogs are done.
Well sounds like its a good thing and a not so much. ha ha..
For the shaking, i used another spring stiffer on the adjustments. I.E. two springs on that rod and noticed they do not shake anywhere near what they used to. Might give that a try

Chris - Oh the mods never stop even with me having absolutly no time to even sleep right now. Just asked about another mod, that I have not seen yet but sure has been done and my "special mod" is going to take some time. lol.

I'll let bomba's quote set the tone here. lol.
Ha. Who needs to Finnish something to move on to the next mod! .

Figured it was the bottom of the grille that got trimmed. I will be moving the bumper down or getting frame horns off a 2500. If this happens for the full hd front. BTW- both of you guys tahoes looks good w/ the hd grille.

I got an alignment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1