What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and drove her for the first time in almost 3 months. I definitely missed it! I also installed a cai. I've got some other plans over the next couple of days.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Washed and drove her for the first time in almost 3 months. I definitely missed it! I also installed a cai. I've got some other plans over the next couple of days.

Congrats to be back and yeah I still remember that feeling but mine was 18 MOs and 12 MOs lol Hey thank You And it's Red Shirt Friday!

What lift setup do you have I have a set of 3.5" spindles from Alex33 and am wanting to clear 34" pro comp Extreme ATs

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Thanks! Super happy with her right now!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks great.

Last edited:

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I wear my red shirt every Friday! I know it was only 3 months but I go back 2 to 3 times a year plus all of the trips and tdy in between.

I have the 3" spindles and a leveling kit. The back has a 3" spacer with stock springs. I tired z71 springs, but I couldn't fit them because of the brake lines and abs. I am about to order a new set of wheels and tires. Still debating 33s or 35s.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I wear my red shirt every Friday! I know it was only 3 months but I go back 2 to 3 times a year plus all of the trips and tdy in between.

I have the 3" spindles and a leveling kit. The back has a 3" spacer with stock springs. I tired z71 springs, but I couldn't fit them because of the brake lines and abs. I am about to order a new set of wheels and tires. Still debating 33s or 35s.

Ok so the 2" level system and the 3" spindles will work together? And you can clear 35" tires.

I was wondering do you have any parts now that wear out fast I.E. Pitman or idler arms or ball joints? Any issues that I might be concerned with?

I really wanna get the Pro Comp Extreme AT's for my Wife's Tahoe.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ball joints...might be due to me doing the work too. The 35s rub when I go full crank on the wheel, but not too bad.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change and full once over with our scissor lift... We had hail this morning at work. Quarter sized for 4 minutes. Truck survived but some of our stick and tin coaches... Not so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925